Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Inauguration Day Layout





I forgot about this layout, and I was so excited about it! The pictures are not mine, but ones I got from the Yahoo picture gallery of the Inauguration. The picture of the cupcakes is mine, as close to the inauguration as I was going to get.

In a way, I wish we were there to see history made, and part of me is super relieved that we weren't there, the size of the crowd would've FREAKED me out, big time!

I LOVE the picture of him doing the shaka, it's great to know that Barack Obama remembers where he's from. I did hear that he did it when the Punahou band arrived, and that was very cool of him to do. I also love that he seems to be such a family man.

I converted my cupcake toppers to fridge magnets, so, if any of you would like a magnet, I have some extra, let me know--I'm saying this to all 4 readers of our blog ;0). Hahahaha--I can still hear Charliz saying to the McCain supporters in the Fourth of July Kailua Parade "move it along, Obama '08, Obama '08"

Credits:
Obama photos-Yahoo Photo gallery
Papers, Obama button, and word art-"Inauguration" Kit by Royanna Fritschmann, Studio RA Designs, Divine Digitals.
Template-www.just2morethings.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic of him doing the shaka! I almost cried when I saw it on the front page of the advertiser. Such an awesome feeling! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of him doing the shaka! It's so awesome =)

    ReplyDelete