
So here's Week 4, I feel like I'm falling behind already. I managed to get this layout done in less than an hour, which kind of surprised me! I guess those Photoshop classes ARE paying off. I'm finding that of the Adobe applications that I have, I like Photoshop the best. I'm getting used to InDesign--forcing myself to use it rather than MS Publisher (did I tell you how people in my class looked when I admitted to using MS Pub? Looks of horror and condemnation! *GASP*)
Anyway, I am planning to take more Photoshop classes in April, does anyone want to join me? ;0). I have to say, I'm loving Adobe CS4, probably because I've learned more about it. So far, I've taken Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator classes. Illustrator hasn't been my favorite, but I need to do more with it, so we can become 'friends'. Hahahahaha
Have a great week!
wen
No comments:
Post a Comment