Monday, February 16, 2009

Project 365 Week 6 Layout




So--Week 6, we're halfway through February, good grief, Mary! Do you remember in elementary school how it seemed like an eternity until Christmas, Easter and Summer vacations arrived? As an adult, I feel like I blink and the week is over.

At least this is a short week, so I'm not hallucinating ;0). Umm, my gastroenterologist (new doctor,  liking him a LOT--email me if you want more info about him) has me on new meds for the stomach issues. It's too early to say if I like it yet. The possible side effects include, trembling of the hands, restless leg syndrome, dry mouth, etc...so far so good. 

We went to the beach today for beach day with the gang, and the weather was chilly, and then it started raining so we packed up and came home. As usual, good friends and good food, so no complaints there.  

Hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day. I was gifted with flowers and other goodies by my wonderful family, and we had dinner at home, shrimp and scallops in garlic cream sauce, which I think I'll recycle somehow into pasta sauce for tomorrow's dinner =0).

Everyone but me is snug in bed, so I'd better get going.

Have a great week!
Hugs,
wen

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of kaila!! man.. you are GOOD. =)

    ps. we're getting old.. look at tay & brookie.. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete