
Wow, February already! Time is flying by this year. Whew, it's been a busy week!
Tennis, Hula, Tennis, tennis, tennis. We're getting back into the swing of things for the Spring tennis season. Tay's team will be moving up an age level AND a playing level, so they'll all be playing 14s (3.0). Craig and Guy are coaching, along with the addition of Coach Bruce, who teaches class during the week. We're excited for them. They will have an uphill battle, as at this age level, things are more competitive.
We also got to see Craig's side of the family--The Hardesty side on Saturday at a baby luau for Rhoda's grandson, Aukai. That was nice, we hardly ever get to see them ;0).
So what are y'all planning for Valentine's Day? We're going to have dinner at home, not sure what yet, Brooke suggested shrimp scampi (or fondue), I'm not in the mood...but I don't know what I'm in the mood for. Any suggestions?
Have a good week!
Credits:
Page Templates-M Originals Week 5 template
Papers-Summer Driggs "Awareness" kit
No comments:
Post a Comment