Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project 365 Day 6 & Day 7






Ahhh, a visit to the dentist--no cavities to report from any of us.

Days 6 & 7 The Girls on their first visit to Nordstrom, they were in awe of the makeup displays =0)!

We tried to go to lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe, but there were too many people in line and that was discouraging, so we headed over to Shirokiya instead, and then took our lunch to Grandma Lee's house. 

See you later, alligators!
wen
I have to admit that I am cheating with this post--I'm using pictures that I took on the same day. I still love looking at the koi ponds at Ala Moana--what kid that grew up in Hawaii has never stopped to look at them, and beg for coins (yuck!) to throw into the pools, despite the warning signs?  When the girls were little, we could sit next to the koi pools for entertainment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment