Sunday, January 25, 2009

Project 365 Week 3 Layout




So, Week 3 was busy! We crammed in a lot of stuff! Waited for the storm, nothing happened, it was a teense windy, but not too bad. Had a great weekend--Mahalo Nohea & Thadd for having the girls over so we could go on a dinner date and see the fabulous Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine in concert.

As you can see from the pictures, the highlight of the week was going to Sherwoods with our friends. We're planning to go again next month, hope y'all can make it.

Yes, I know the polka dot backgrounds (in the bottom section) aren't lining up nicely, the Grandma Chang A.R. in me is annoyed by it, and I WILL fix it, but I wanted to post anyway so we can get going to pick up the girlies. Update 1/29/08--I managed to line the polka dots up as best as I could, and it took me several tries to get it just AR right ;0). I also changed some of the text colors to make it easier to read.

Enjoy, and have a faboo week!

Love you,
wen 

No comments:

Post a Comment