Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project 365 Day & Destruct-O Doggie





Wow, Day 8 already? Sheesh, we're already 1 week into the new year!

For today's viewing pleasure, I have a picture that I took this morning at my office. From my window, I could see a double rainbow, but once I ran downstairs to take the shot, I could only capture one. I then played with Photoshop CS4's automated Photomerge feature. Talk about cool! Too bad the telephone lines were in the shot ;0).

Destruct-O Doggie strikes again. Our darling doggie, Randi has a penchant for chewing plastic and wood. She doesn't eat it, but loves to chew it up, despite the fact that Sisterella has a bone--thoughtfully provided by Doggie cousins Miki and Hina--along with a rawhide bone. When we came home today, there was a plastic hanger on the floor--where she got it is a mystery to me--with little bits of plastic surrounding it. I didn't get a picture of that mess, but did manage to get a shot of her two brushes and one comb, all of which she gnawed on. Sigh...gotta love her though, she's a GREAT doggie. As the phrase goes, "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" and that she has. I sometimes feel like I have another toddler in the house, but it's nice that this one doesn't talk back =0)

Have a great Friday!
wen

No comments:

Post a Comment