Saturday, January 17, 2009

Project 365 Week 2 Layout


Hi Gang!
I finally finished my second week layout. I didn't take a picture everyday *GASP*, but I did give you a view of what my week was like ;0). I'm thinking about printing all of my layouts at the end of the year, that is why the page may look a little funny to you with the text separated in parts. We'll see how far I get with this project.

Did you all survive the high winds and rain yesterday? We were fine, except for a few stray lemons on the ground, and bits of the trampoline cover disintegrating in the grass.

We spent the morning washing the cars, washing the dog,trimming the mock orange hedge, sweeping up the clippings, and are now relaxing a little bit before we leave to catch a movie, drop the girlies off with Auntie N, Uncle T and Baby K, and go to dinner and the Gloria Estefan concert--maybe I can get some shots of that. Hahaha, yeah right, if the security guards don't wrestle me to the ground!

If y'all are free on monday, we're going to go to Sherwoods to hang out at about 11am with the Lunch Bunch and their families, from my office.

Have a great weekend, and enjoy the inauguration on Tuesday
wen

No comments:

Post a Comment